Epic HB / PB Analyst
We are looking for an EPIC HB/PB Analyst for a remote permanent opportunity in the Clovis, CA area.
- This position provides support for business systems, including analyzing and documenting business processes, developing and documenting technical processes, translating user requirements for development teams, participating in system planning, and in vendor product identification/due diligence/selection.
- A strong leader at coordinating, facilitation, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Incumbent must be EPIC Resolute certified and will be responsible for project managing and supporting the organization through major business system/application implementations, re-engineering, and upgrades.
- Works assigned tasks and projects related to business systems.
- You should have proven business functionality experience, relating to Hospital Billing.
- Emphasis will be placed upon various consultative skills and project management experience in a healthcare setting.
- Demonstrates core understanding business and application knowledge consistent with business needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage less complex projects and works alongside stakeholders with system enhancement opportunities.
- Incumbent's work effort requires some level of quality control and produces a good level of work product.
- Acts as a second-tier support to user requests.
- Works alongside stakeholders in process and functional design activities of multiple business systems.
- Responsible for application build, test and deployment activities.
- Manages simple projects of varying scope or length.
- Responsible for planning and execution of system implementation and testing.
- Continually identifies areas of opportunity for improvement in system and application technology.
- Collaborates with other application owners to work on complex integrated projects and system enhancements.
- Maintains enterprise application environments to support regulatory standards. Provides
- Accountable for meeting problem/incident/request resolution targets for assigned applications.
- Adheres to problem management processes and conducts root cause analysis to support continuous learning.
- Follows the change management governance for all system changes.
- Establishes and maintains strong partnerships with counterparts from vendors and suppliers and in business operations.
- Reports completion of work plans for outstanding work, issues, and risks on a weekly basis.
- Delivers presentations for stakeholders in respective knowledge area.
- Synthesizes operational and technical feedback from business and clinical process champions, end users, SMEs and other stakeholders.
- Leverages Business Systems best practices and provides input to and customizes best practice policies, procedures and training for the effective use of business systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with business and administrative hospital functions and departments.
- Proficient in the use of complex application analysis, application management and programming assignment.
- Knowledge of business workflows, processes and regulatory requirements.
- Highly self-motivated, focused and change oriented.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, organize, coordinate and execute against major technology initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technology or Business-related field required
- 2 years’ experience implementing and supporting business systems required
- 3 years’ experience implementing and supporting business systems preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Epic HB or PB certification.
- EPIC / Resolute Experience: EAP, Fee Schedules, Charge Sheet, Charge Router / Navigator, Cash Drawer, Cost Center / Department Mapping, Institutional / Client Statement, Detailed Bill, Workflow / Workqueue Build and Maintenance, Security, Extracts / Interfaces, Claims / Remittance, Payor / Plans, Contracts, Statistics, Reports, Training.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.