EPIC HB Analyst
We are looking for an EPIC HB Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Clovis, CA area.
- We are seeking an Intermediate level Business Analyst to support EPIC Resolute Hospital Billing and act as the liaison between our Central Business Office and Corporate Information Systems departments.
- Incumbent must be EPIC Resolute certified and will be responsible for project managing and supporting the organization through major business system/application implementations, re-engineering, and upgrades.
- You are a strong leader at coordinating, facilitation, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should demonstrate ability to apply analysis, define, and document business system, and data processes.
- This position will work with 5 other billing members to encompasses design, installation, modification, upgrades, enhancements, and support.
- You should have proven business functionality experience, relating to Hospital Billing. Emphasis will be placed upon various consultative skills and project management experience in a healthcare setting.
- Acts as a second-tier support to user requests.
- Works alongside stakeholders in process and functional design activities of multiple business systems.
- Responsible for application build, test and deployment activities.
- Manages simple projects of varying scope or length.
- Responsible for planning and execution of system implementation and testing.
- Continually identifies areas of opportunity for improvement in system and application technology.
- Collaborates with other application owners to work on complex integrated projects and system enhancements.
- Maintains enterprise application environments to support regulatory standards. Provides quality assurance of system/application functionality
- Accountable for meeting problem/incident/request resolution targets for assigned applications.
- Adheres to problem management processes and conducts root cause analysis to support continuous learning.
- Follows the change management governance for all system changes.
- Establishes and maintains strong partnerships with counterparts from vendors and suppliers and in business operations.
- Reports completion of work plans for outstanding work, issues, and risks on a weekly basis.
- Delivers presentations for stakeholders in respective knowledge area.
- Synthesizes operational and technical feedback from business and clinical process champions, end users, SMEs and other stakeholders.
- Leverages Business Systems best practices and provides input to and customizes best practice policies, procedures and training for the effective use of business systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Epic Resolute Experience with EAP, Fee Schedules, Charge Sheet, Charge Router / Navigator, Cash Drawer, Cost Center / Department Mapping, Institutional/Client Statement, Patient Statement/Corporate Statement, Detailed Bill, Workflow/Workqueue Build and Maintenance, Security, Extracts/Interfaces, Claims/Remittance, Payor/Plans, Contracts, Statistics, Reports. & Training.
- EPIC HB Certification.
- Candidates must be local to CA, WA or OR.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technology or Business-related field required.
- 2 years’ experience implementing and supporting business systems required.
- 3 years’ experience implementing and supporting business systems preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.