Epic EHR Director
We are looking for an Epic EHR Director for a permanent opportunity in the Las Vegas, NV area.
- Serves as a strategic leader of clinical and business applications ensuring the successful application of technology principles (work flow redesign, technical configuration, and training development) for clinics, service lines, and hospital.
- Provides planning, organization, preparation, coordination, standardization and strategic direction for enterprise wide applications from a clinical and revenue operational perspective.
- Skilled in:
- Planning, implementing and supporting systems in a complex health care environment; translating technical language in terms understandable to non-technical audiences; linking and applying complex technologies to business strategies; learning new technologies; implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies; managing multiple concurrent projects and motivating professional staff through completion of those projects; analyzing and resolving complex issues, both logical and interpersonal; using computers and related software applications; communicating with a wide variety of people from diverse socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds; establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all personnel contacted in the course of duties; efficient, effective and safe use of equipment.
- Knowledge of:
- Information systems technologies; business and healthcare applications and tools; an IT discipline/area (e.g., technology platforms, software programs, operating systems, programming language) to solve issues or execute tasks; Epic EHR to solve or execute tasks; business principles to include an in-depth understanding of the key business issues that exist in the health care industry; strategic and operational planning, health care economics, federal, state and local laws, cost analysis, trends in the health care industry, and primary health care administrative theory and practice; generally accepted contract management principles and practices; supervisory principles and practices; Joint Commission regulations; budgeting methods; current quality improvement concepts; relationships of information systems services to medical staff, nursing staff, ancillary departments and the community; department and hospital safety practice and procedures; patient rights; age specific patient care practices; infection control policies and practices; handling, storage, use and disposal of hazardous materials; department and hospital emergency response policies and procedures.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Information/Computer Science or a closely related field and five (5) years IT management experience, including Epic/EHR applications experience.
- Current active certification in specific EPIC product(s).
- Experience in Epic applications from a clinical and revenue cycle operational perspective.
- Knowledge of all Epic products to ensure the successful application of technology principles (work flow redesign, technical configuration, and training development).
- Good understanding of the governance in Epic environment.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.