Epic Certified Revenue Cycle Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Revenue Cycle Analyst for a 3+ month remote contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Installs new applications, upgrades existing applications and provides go-live and rollout support. Support users on new applications, modules and functionality.
- Evaluates operational workflows and create system specifications from user requirements.
- Install new applications, new components, and upgrade existing applications.
- Configure application settings.
- Provide go-live and rollout support.
- Support users on new applications, modules, and functionality.
- Provide application troubleshooting support for the application(s).
- Resolve the issue, forward it to the correct group for remediation, or elevate it to the vendor if required.
- Assist with determining how a new system, upgrade, or new component can best meet the needs of the users.
- Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Create system specifications from user requirements.
- Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modification.
- Document all outcomes of testing.
- Design database queries and create reports utilizing a report-writing tool.
- Monitor application issues and evaluate issues as they arise.
- Write and maintain accurate and current documentation regarding application(s) supported by the team.
- Participate in the maintenance of training materials and disseminate materials to users.
- Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support on a 24x7 rotating basis.
- Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them.
- Triage network, hardware, or workstation issues as required.
- Analyze necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate Montefiore IT associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Act as a liaison to the vendor for Montefiore IT or the client.
- Contact vendor to report escalations and obtain assistance with solving issues.
- Assist with the coordination of vendor activities including hardware or software installation.
- Associate’s roles may differ depending on the project, however, their position and title remains the same.
- Epic Revenue Cycle Certification required.
- Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support; Application testing; Related clinical or business experience; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.