Epic Certified Analyst – Access and Revenue Cycle
We are looking for an Epic Certified Analyst – Access and Revenue Cycle for a permanent opportunity in the Las Vegas, NV area.
- Responsible for analyzing workflows and understanding policies, procedures and constraints in any of the following Access and Revenue business areas: access, billing, claims supported by the EPIC application. Performs in depth and precise investigation and documentation of business operational specifications and application functionality. Participates in the application build, test, and support.
- Knowledge of clinical workflows to achieve strategic outcomes for the implementation; healthcare information systems; processes and workflows in clinical settings in any of the following areas: inpatient, ambulatory, ancillary applications, combined with advanced computer skills; principles and practices of public administration; administrative principles and practices, including goal setting and program development, implementation and evaluation; operational principles and concepts related to the department or functional area to which assigned; principles and practices of change management; project management and analytical techniques; applicable laws, codes and regulations; standard office practices and procedures; records management principles and practices; computer applications related to the work; techniques and procedures for administrative and business applications; operating principles and characteristics of various computers and associated computer hardware; correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation; department and hospital safety practice and procedures; patient rights; age specific patient care practices; infection control policies and practices; handling, storage, use and disposal of hazardous materials; department and hospital emergency response policies and procedures.
- Skilled in understanding and explaining complex technical concepts in terms understandable to end users; exercising discretion and independent judgment on workflow design, problem solving and other projects that support business needs; developing and implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards; change management techniques and practices; staff development, training and education; independently performing professional analytical and programmatic work in the areas(s) to which assigned; conducting quantitative analyses; analyzing systems and problems and developing new or modified programs to meet department needs; troubleshooting hardware and software; instructing department staff in the operation of EHR computer applications, including explaining system concepts to non-technical users; using initiative and independent judgment with general policy guidelines; using computers and related software applications; communicating with a wide variety of people from diverse socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds; establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all personnel contacted in the course of duties; efficient, effective and safe use of equipment.
- Epic certified - Resolute Hospital Billing.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, healthcare informatics or a closely related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in an operational area that is impacted by the Epic implementation and two (2) years of which are in Epic application build, test and support.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.