Epic Cadence Certified Patient Access Analyst III
We are looking for an Epic Cadence Certified Patient Access Analyst III for a 6+ month contract opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- We are looking for an Epic Patient Access Analyst to assist with a project for on provider schedule template optimization.
- The candidate will be working with our Patient Access Build team lead as a POC, working with other members of the team to work with optimization of multiple schedules across multiple sites in North and Central Texas.
- The primary responsibility is to configure and provide advanced functional and technical support for the specific application or set of applications to a variety of business and clinical users. In addition, he/she is responsible to collaborate with end users to understand the workflow and its inter dependencies and make corrective system adjustments or enhancements.
- He/she is the central point of communication for an assigned set of users and coordinates all activities on behalf of the IS organization.
- This position assists with the analysis, recommendations for corrective actions and resolution of problems within the software application.
- This role also works with the Application Lead to spearhead the process and project planning for the application module.
- Functional and technical Subject Matter Expert on the associated application and workflows; apply good understanding of the technology (application) and enterprise processes (integrated workflows) and collaborate closely with all associated teams to drive holistic patient perspective.
- Provide in-depth analysis and documentation of workflows, data collections, end-user report details and other technical issues associated with the application, with vendor and internal stakeholder consideration.
- Create, modify and track system build timely and effectively create and execute test scripts for new system builds.
- Provide Application Support, implement system updates and changes, and communicate those changes to super users and end users.
- Engage, manage, communicate and earn the trust and respect of all stakeholders.
- Train and mentor Application Analysts.
- Lead business partners and technical team to define, document, and review business system requirements to continuously improve organizational efficiency.
- Assist IS managers and work with various teams to help them better understand organizational policies, procedures and business operations, and to translate those needs into specialized application specifications.
- Solve problems by analyzing business issues /requirements, analyzing both data and workflows and synthesizing key messages.
- Deep Epic application knowledge to build, test, support and train.
- Ability to work well in team environments.
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, and email software applications.
- Demonstrates customer-oriented service excellence principals.
- Self-motivated leader who can identify and resolve issues and advance personal knowledge.
- Ability to execute complex tasks through organization and details driven approach.
- Ability and experience understanding end user workflow and owning the technical components of that workflow.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication skills, among facility customers and team members.
- A quick learner of software and information technology and motivated to learn new applications.
- Experience in Hospital Business or Clinic environment preferred.
- Hours- 8-5 Central could be up to 2 hours earlier or later depending on provider needs at times.
- Must have 5+ years of Epic and/or provider experience.
- Certification in Cadence required, Cogito cert is a plus.
- The candidates must have a solid understanding of clinic (outpatient) workflows.
- Must have solid experience with templates.
- 5+ years of relevant experience is highly preferred.
- Master’s degree and 1 year of experience or Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience or Associates degree and 5+ years of experience or High School Diploma/GED and 7+ years of experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.