Epic Cadence Certified Analyst II – Scheduling
We are looking for an Epic Cadence Certified Analyst II- Scheduling for a permanent opportunity in the Honolulu, HI area.
- Consults, analyzes, plans, designs, recommends, reviews, programs, tests and monitors services related to intermediate to complex applications systems, including but not limited to applications programming, software development, software design engineering and web development as applicable.
- Assists in formulation of procedures and best practice for users of applications.
- Participates in information system planning with assigned area(s), both short and long term.
- Serves as a resource in setting priorities and recommending technical directions based on programs, systems, services, resources and available technology.
- Knowledge of computer technology as related to telecommunications, networks or client operations.
- Good understanding in multiple areas of hospital systems, including business/clinical information systems and technological aspects that affect the organization.
- Epic Cadence Certification.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Sciences/Computer Science or related field; four (4) years’ work experience in comparable job may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Training or experience in advanced analysis and design techniques.
- In addition to educational requirement, minimum one (1) year experience in information systems in two (2) or more of the following areas: applications design, selection, implementation and support, on line transaction processing systems, systems software, performance evaluation and tuning, automated systems and operations, system integration, artificial intelligence, expert systems, and design, implementation, tuning and support.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.