Epic Cache DBA
We are looking for an Epic Cache DBA for a permanent opportunity in the Clovis, CA area.
- As the Epic cache DBA, you will configure and tune the UNIX systems, Cache databases, disk management, software deployment, upgrade and patching, backup, and recovery.
- You will provide technical support for problems and changes as they relate to the UNIX/RHEL server infrastructure and Cache databases; resolve and report on performance issues and maintain proper documentation.
- In this role, you will design, plan, and coordinate the installation of UNIX/RHEL server and Cache database infrastructure including hardware, operating systems software, Cache databases and Epic system software.
- You will develop scripts and programs to automate and delegate system administration, maintenance, and operation tasks.
- As the Epic cache DBA, you will be required to manage and create our Epic environments, performing routine tasks, upgrading environments, installing updates, and working with other IS team members to meet goals and deadlines.
- You will also be required to support and manage the Linux/Unix servers including creating/installing the OS, creating filesystems, managing filesystems, managing accounts and configuration of the servers.
- Epic Cache DBA, Linux / Unix, Cloud.
- Local to Clovis / Fresno, CA area, or willingness to move preferred.
- Candidate must be local to the state of CA.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Epic Cache certification preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.