Epic Bridges Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Bridges Certified Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Honolulu, HI area.
- Work involves independently performing technical functions related to intermediate to complex applications/systems in assigned area(s).
- Consults, analyzes, plans, designs, recommends, reviews, programs, tests and monitors services, including but not limited to applications programming, software development, software design engineering and web development as applicable.
- Makes recommendations in formulation of procedures and best practice for users of applications.
- Serves as a lead in setting priorities and recommending technical directions based on programs, systems, services, resources and available technology.
- Participates in information system planning with assigned area(s), both short and long term.
- Functions as the lead in coordinating and managing projects and work assignments.
- Works with PMO to coordinate the implementation of related systems/applications when needed.
- Work schedule including providing 24 hours/7 days a week support as required.
- Knowledge of computer technology as related to telecommunications, networks or client operations. In-depth understanding in multiple areas of hospital systems, including business/clinical information systems and technological aspects that affect the organization.
- Epic Bridges Certification.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Sciences/Computer Science or related field; four (4) years’ work experience in comparable job may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Training or experience in advanced analysis and design techniques.
- In addition to educational requirement, minimum three (3) years’ experience in healthcare information systems in two (2) or more of the following areas: applications design, selection, implementation and support, on line transaction processing systems, systems software, performance evaluation and tuning, automated systems and operations, system integration, artificial intelligence, expert systems, and design, implementation, tuning and support.
- Prior leadership experience in leading information system projects and/or assignments.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.