Epic Bridges Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Bridges Analyst for a permanent role onsite in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Convert business requirements into program specifications.
• Analyze impact of proposed solutions on business applications.
• Develop, implement, and maintain application systems and programs.
• Ensure satisfactory functioning through testing, analysis of results, and correction of deficiencies according to business requirements.
• Provide application assistance to support, technical, and operation areas.
• Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer information systems, computer programming or field related to the position and three (3) years of professional experience as an applications or systems programmer/analyst.
• Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the US and able to go W2.
Additional and/or Preferred Position Requirements:
• Epic Bridges Certification or Proficiency.
• Practical knowledge of Health Level 7 protocols and programming methods.
• Experience with enterprise interface platforms such as Cloverleaf.
• Practical knowledge of Structure Query Language (SQL)standards, data modeling and programming methods.
• Experience coordinating efforts of multi-discipline teams.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Physical Requirements:
• Knowledge of: Programming languages such as C++, Visual basic, RPG, and other generative and contemporary languages; structured programming methodology; database design methods and support utilities; computer programming, data modeling, and object-oriented programming procedures and techniques; batch and on-line applications techniques; operating principles and characteristics of various computers and associated hardware; job planning, prioritizing and scheduling techniques; department and hospital safety practice and procedures; patient rights; age specific patient care practices; infection control policies and practices; handling, storage, use and disposal of hazardous materials; department and hospital emergency response policies and procedures.
• Skill in: Preparing detailed written instructions and documentation; analyzing instructions and data; converting specifications to computer language; gather and analyze facts, define problems, and devise solutions; programming procedures and techniques in the implementation of computer programs; developing logical procedures and coding their steps into programming instructions and developing tests to validate program design; troubleshooting hardware and software problems and debugging programs and applications; preparing clear and concise program documentation, customer procedures, reports of work performed and other written material; Instructing customer in the operation of new or revised computer applications; establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all personnel contacted in the course of duties; communicating effectively in oral and written form; using computers and related software applications; communicating with a wide variety of people from diverse socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds; establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all personnel contacted in the course of duties; efficient, effective and safe use of equipment.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.