Epic BI Analyst
We are looking for an Epic BI Analyst for a seven (7) month remote contract role in Texas.
**Successful candidates MUST be legally authorized to work in the US and able to go W2**
- EBI Developer II with Epic Certification is responsible for delivery of modern business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing solutions including design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of enterprise business intelligence platforms.
- May specialize in Epic Cogito, Epic Clarity, Epic Caboodle, BI/reporting, and/or database technologies.
- Works with other technical team members to deploy solutions using best practices for architecture, design, coding, and testing to support data movement/transformation, data analysis, relational/multidimensional (OLAP) database objects, and data visualization.
- The Developer II assumes tasks of a moderate to high level of complexity and difficulty.
- Analyzes detailed end user specifications.
- Designs and develops solutions to accommodate business requirements.
- Tunes and optimizes process to improve the performance and works with DBAs on optimizing query response times.
- Supports production deployments and automation.
- Conducts troubleshooting production and performance issues.
- Establishes security standards for projects, roles, users, privileges in different environments (DEV, QA, PROD, etc).
- Performs code reviews and develops test plans for unit testing.
- Must have Epic Cogito Certification and at least two (2) years of experience in ambulatory data research and report development in Epic Clarity.
- Must have at least four (4) years of experience in development using BI tools.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in Data Warehousing, with thorough knowledge of dimensional modeling.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in database development, using SQL and PL/SQL, with in-depth knowledge of analytical functions.
- Experience with SDLC and exposure to Agile/SCRUM practices is ideal. Must possess excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, and enterprise BI reporting tools (Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SSRS) preferred.
- Bachelor’s or four (4) years of work experience above the minimum qualification.
- Four (4) Years of Experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.