Epic Ambulatory Certified (Lab) Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Ambulatory Certified (Lab) Analyst for a 3+ month remote contract opportunity.
- Epic Ambulatory Senior consultant.
- Responsibilities include the build, testing for Quest bi-directional interface for the client, Ambulatory Optimization and Issue Resolutions for Amb/Onc/Rad Onc.
- Preferred candidate will also have experience in Beacon.
- Primary responsibility will include the build and testing of external lab workflows in Ambulatory as well as other Optimization efforts and Issue Resolution for Amb as well as Oncology/Radiation Oncology.
- The candidate must have experience with order transmittal build, and in aligning customer workflows to meet specification requirements.
- Seeking a highly experienced individual who is strong in both customer relations & technical skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to work with stakeholders and assessing organizational and technical needs.
- Epic Ambulatory Certification Required.
- Upgrade experience required.
- Lab / Oncology required.
- Epic Beacon preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.