Epic Ambulatory Build Analyst
Our dynamic and innovative healthcare organization is seeking a talented EPIC Ambulatory Build Analyst to join our dedicated team. As an EPIC Ambulatory Build Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our Electronic Health Record (EHR) system to enhance patient care and streamline clinical workflows.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, Epic Ambulatory Build Analyst provides system analysis, design, development, documentation, and configuration as well as on-going post-implementation client support.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Liaison with Epic TS, CMC ITS analysts, strategic partners, and clients, analyzing business needs and determining system functional specifications to support projects and initiatives
- Design, validate and confirm new or changed functionality with the Epic environment to support periodic Epic upgrades
- Responsible for Helpdesk tickets that are escalated as build-related cases, and for complete documentation of issues in the IT Services Management software
- Perform system build and related testing as assigned
- Perform system maintenance as required by your certified applications
- Create and maintain all necessary documentation for application implementation and changes
- Manage CMC Change Request/Change Approval Board/Migration process
- Create content for Weekly FYI items and/or QRGs that pertain to build changes you have made
- Attend all required meetings and training
- Ensure all activities support the PNA mission statement
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Minimum education/experience: The qualified candidate will be an ambitious self-starter with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, or related field of study. Prior experience in IT systems a plus, but not required.
- EpicCare Ambulatory certification preferred
- Epic knowledge and experience required
- Knowledge of ambulatory clinical workflows within a medical office setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands while troubleshooting issues
- Basic understanding of database structures; ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel required.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.