Epic Clarity DBA
We are looking for an Epic Clarity DBA for a permanent opportunity in the Honolulu, HI area.
- Manages, organizes, and maintains hospital information system (HIS) databases to support hospital information systems (HIS) operations.
- Responsible for integrity of database including, planning, development, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Applies system updates as assigned.
- Performs tuning, testing, system analysis and security management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field; four (4) years progressively responsible experience in database administration may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Must successfully complete and maintain certification(s) in the application(s) assigned, and as may be specified per the training agreement.
- In addition to educational requirement, three (3) years hospital information systems (HIS) implementation and support experience required.
- EpicCare experience preferred.
- Two (2) years database administrator experience with Cache (Mumps), ORACLE or MS SQL Server, depending upon area of assignment, or similar database required.
- Epic Systems database management experience highly preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.