Digital Team Product Manager
We are looking for a Digital Team Product Manager for a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- The product manager will provide leadership, administration, and management of the activities and resources for a variety of digital projects that range in size and impact within the organization. The Product Manager ensures that these projects are completed within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Partner with design and custom development teams to deliver consumer-centric digital products.
- Stay up to date on latest consumer technology and trends, demonstrate a point of view on experience and interface design and ensure that the customer voice is present throughout the product cycle.
- Gather, distill, and synthesize business requirements and translate effectively into product requirements and technical specifications.
- Manages the scope, cost, schedule and quality of large-scale, complex and strategic projects.
- Solves complex problems by analyzing business issues and requirements, analyzing data, driving organization consensus and synthesizing key messages.
- Participates in developing business plans and/or action plans including identification and establishment of project objectives and to establish project parameters, budgets, deliverables and deadlines.
- Leads business partners and technical team to define, document, and review business system requirements to support new projects.
- Conducts project meetings and maintains mutual interaction with team members, leaders, staff, vendors and consultants. Identifies project and application dependencies and risks, ensuring mitigation and contingency plans are in place for identified risks in order to reduce the risk of failure and ensure project success.
- Able to identify insights through data and translate into actionable strategies.
- Provides operational assistance for the digital team.
- Informs leadership and stakeholders of key activities and makes progress reports summarizing project status, risks and required actions and timelines. Maintains and ensures accuracy of project documents and reports.
- Collaborate with Digital Team leadership to assist with strategy, where needed.
- Experience- 4 years in product design, user experience, and/or product management with web or mobile technologies including creating documentation, sitemaps, content inventories, flow diagrams and taxonomies. Experience working in an Agile product development environment. Expert ability to handle multiple priorities and manage in a rapidly changing environment.
- Technical fluency- ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly and express them in simple ways. Problem-solving skills, ability to identify risks proactively, structure problem and identify options for stakeholders, and develop recommendations.
- Leadership- Client-oriented, effectively manages relationships, ability to provide leadership within the digital team and mentor/coaches others as needed.
- Time Management- Demonstrated ability to prioritize activities and projects effectively, manages up as needed.
- Industry Knowledge and Technical Expertise- continuous learner of digital technologies, has technical knowledge, or the ability to learn quickly and drive technical project components as needed.
- Passion- desire to deliver stellar customer experience through product design and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Entrepreneurial - Self-motivated, establishes priorities/goals and measurements. Comfortable working in an environment of uncertainty with a higher than average risk appetite.
- Mission driven- Professional mission centered on having a positive impact on society, exceeding personal imperatives.
- Respectful and respectable- polite, tactfully says what s/he means and does what s/he says; genuinely cares for others.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4+ years of experience.
- 2+ years of digital product Management experience.
- Local to DFW Metroplex area.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.