Digital Product Manager – Virtual Health
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager - Virtual Health - SR – IT for a 12- month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- This position will extend our expertise through digital to patients to improve their health journey by providing seamless end-to-end online patient care experiences.
- Define and manage the digital/product strategy, roadmap, and backlog for the Virtual Health product team.
- Be responsible for creating digital experiences that enable virtual care (telehealth, EHR, credentialing, RCM, referrals, reporting, scheduling, etc.)
- Drive digital product(s) experience development from conceptualization through launch, i.e., scoping projects, creating actionable work plans with clear and measurable success criteria and metrics, leading work streams and executing tactics in a timely and effective manner, and keeping stakeholders abreast of trade-offs and factors with the potential to impact project scope.
- Provide guidance for moving multiple stakeholder teams toward an Agile Product methodology business model.
- Solve ambiguous problems, drive escalation and issue resolution, and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks that impede progress.
- Determine resource gaps and work with leadership to address gaps.
- Collaborate and liaise with senior management, IT, operations, subject matter experts, UX, other product team members, external partners, e.g.
- Ensure business and technical stakeholder needs are aligned by driving productive discussions that surface conflicts of interest and that lead to clear decisions and paths forward.
- Successful candidates will be ambitious self-starters with a passion for large-scale business transformation. Proven communication skills, broad business experience, specific background in digital initiatives, and tenacity to develop ideas independently will be central to this person’s success. In addition, we’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience in healthcare a plus, but more important is the ability to learn fast, ask questions and solve problems
- Deep knowledge and a passion for emerging technologies and how they empower businesses to deliver great products.
- Proven ability to innovate and come up with ideas to help drive progress forward.
- Proven strategic thinking and ability to dive deeply into specific functional areas and learn what’s necessary to succeed.
- Ability to lead change and adapt quickly to changing business landscape.
- Proven ability to understand the business and IT, get into the technical details, and work in an agile environment.
- Ability to assume ownership in an atmosphere of ambiguity, act on own initiative, and be proactive.
- Ability to build relationships & foster partnerships across multiple disciplines
- Strong team management, leadership and coaching skills.
- Management, +5 years of experience in delivering innovative digital solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- No third party candidates considered for this opportunity.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.