Digital Health Product Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst for a 3-month contract opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- Deliver analytical insights to campaign and creative managers to inform strategies and content.
- Build and execute measurement analytics to better derive relative impact and attribution of digital platform to sales and revenue.
- Conduct in-depth exploration of data to develop marketing strategies.
- Work with technology teams to define data strategy and build data models, including data lineage and governance exercises.
- Coach developers on optimizing advertising tools (Google Tag Manager, etc).
- Act as strategic council to marketing strategists to provide recommendations for paid strategies and ensure each ad campaign is optimized for audience segment and channel.
- Report on and utilize data to create and/or refine strategies.
- Be an advocate for growth of the employee engagement program across the organization.
- Serve as an in-house expert for all things data, including emerging trends and practices. Effectively state the business case for investment in new tools and platforms to grow the organization’s digital capabilities.
- Manage and collaborate with an internal content team, cross-functional teams and external resources to continually evolve the design and impact of digital properties.
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
- Coding experience (Python, SQL, Pyspark).
- Ability to build a dashboard in PowerBI using BigQuery (Must Have).
- Understand some level of Google Analytics/KPI measurement/Marketing to create those dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills, both in modeling and measurement.
- Has relevant experience working with data and digital analytics and understands Big Query or Power BI.
- Can work with and ingest tools like SEM Rush and Google Analytics data.
- Experience using social media analytics (Facebook Business Manager, etc.) and in optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Comfort in working flexibly and iteratively with large sets of data.
- Experience in developing and tracking towards KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, data science, or related fields.
- At least 3+ years of experience in roles within technology, data analysis, and/or healthcare.
- Passion for technology and the newest data analytics trends, tools and best practices.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a complex and sometimes ambiguous. environment with minimal supervision, with the ability to influence action across teams
- The successful candidate will be analytical, forward thinking, resourceful and adaptable with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Local to DFW preferred.
- Candidates cannot currently reside in: CA, HI, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, RI, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, WA or WY.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.