Digital Health Management Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Health Management Project Manager for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- An experience product owner / project manager with the following:
- Experience with Identity Management (e.g., Experian, Lexus/Nexus, ID.me) vendors or market.
- Agile Product Experience (e.g., sprint reviews, development backlogs).
- Experience managing executive stakeholders.
- Experience managing large, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to crisply capture requirements, seek approval from governing bodies, translate to agile epics/sprints.
- Vendor vetting experience (e.g., market overview, demo solicitation, requirements articulation, RFI/RFP solicitation, scoring, selection, contracting and onboarding).
- The Digital Health Management PM II will provide leadership, administration, and management of the activities and resources for a variety of digital projects that range in size and impact within the organization.
- The Digital Health Management PM II will partner with various service line and departmental leaders to define, strategize and deliver on key initiatives.
- Partners with and leads client teams towards the identification of problems/opportunities from a Digital Innovation perspective.
- Establishes a process for team-based structuring and defining of problems.
- Utilizes both traditional and modern assessment tools, such as interviews, surveys, and evaluations to arrive at hypothesis and conclusions.
- Presents and explains findings to leadership team and individuals.
- Provides advice or suggestions for improvements that meet customer and digital health objectives.
- Develops implementation plans.
- Develops and distributes communication plans.
- Actively identifies and resolves issues and risk, communicating out when necessary.
- Works with client team to implement change management processes.
- Maintains multiple Project/Product Budgets.
- Actively maintains a pulse on digital disruption / innovation in healthcare.
- Experience in consumer journey map exercises.
- Establishes external relationships with other thought leaders in Digital Health.
- Actively Manages a program of projects.
- Experience managing a Digital Health or Identity Management Project REQUIRED.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills with ability to communicate at various levels of management.
- Aptitude for analytical and creative thinking towards problem solving.
- Excellent organizational and time mgmt. skills.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Proven leadership experience in project management.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis and research techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of business management best practices.
- Familiarity with common business software, project management programs and IT systems.
- Able to develop and present detailed, actionable proposals and plans.
- Passion for disrupting healthcare through digital innovation.
- Ability to work across healthcare verticals: including Value-Based Care, Operation Efficiency and Consumerization
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
- Must not currently reside in CA, HI, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, RI, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, WA or WY.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.