Desktop / Technical Support Technician
We are looking for a Desktop / Technical Support Technician for a 3+ month contract-to-hire role in the Rosemont, IL area.
- In need of a contractor with desktop support experience to help augment the current Rosemont on site IT team, looking to have them start ASAP.
- Identify, manage, escalation, and resolve technical issues. Install and configure software, print drivers, utilities, etc. to be utilized on workstations and computer networks.
- Troubleshoot all information technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking.
- Monitor installed systems, identify problems, and take corrective action.
- Provide basic technical support to Clients.
- Troubleshoot application issues, basic diagnosing of the desktop/laptop software problems.
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3 - 5 years of customer service experience required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- The ability to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule required.
- 3-5 years technical experience preferred.
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues preferred.
- Very strong user and support of MSOffice preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.