Database Programmer Analyst
We are looking for a Database Programmer Analyst for a 12-month remote contract opportunity.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across Clinic.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals.
- Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership. Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple Clinic sites.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to departments and vendors to adequately support the division’s computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the Group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years or AA with 7 years.
- Strong database Query and relational database experience.
- Preferably with MS SQL and DB2.
- Datawarehouse and DataMart creation experience required.
- C# programming experience.
- Epic Clarity Database knowledge would give any candidate the edge and would be preferable if available.
- Accessing Epic data, Tableau or dashboard experience is a plus.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.