We are looking for a Data Engineer for an eleven (11) month remote contract role in Minnesota.
- Design and maintain data pipelines and services using best practice for ETL/ELT, data management and data governance.
- Analyze raw data sources and data transformation requirements.
- Perform data modeling against large datasets for peak requirements.
- Identify, design and implement process improvement solutions that automate manual processes and leverage standard frameworks and methodologies.
- Understand and incorporate data quality principals that ensure optimal performance, impact and user experience.
- Create and document functional and technical specifications.
- Perform ongoing research to explore new features, versions and related technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance our offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Healthcare Data knowledge, Data Governance, ETL, API's, Big Query, SQL, Data Modeling.
- Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.