Cyber Security Threat Analyst (part-time remote)
We are looking for a part-time Cyber Security Threat Analyst for a remote contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across Clinic.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals.
- Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple sites.
Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to departments and vendors to adequately support the division’s computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the Group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience; Or, Associate’s degree and 7 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience.
- Analysis/Documentation, Tableau and Data Reporting.
- Business Analysis, Application Programming, Design Documentation, Software Development, Tableau Desktop, Project Leadership, Business Case, Documentation, Maintenance preferred.
- This position is remote.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.