We are looking for a Content Engineer for a 13-month remote contract role in Minnesota.
- The Content Engineer defines the modular structure and interrelationships of enterprise content assets across the full content lifecycle to achieve business objectives, including efficient content reuse, compliance (e.g., readability, regulatory), shortening time to commercial market, supporting content variants, scaling content development, and facilitating omni-channel delivery formats/standards to internal and external end points.
- The Content Engineer is responsible for the enterprise master content model, including its adoption, implementation, ongoing testing and refinement, and quality assurance that content structure meets or exceeds business and end-user needs.
- The Content Engineer guides, trains and supports those involved in content creation, content management, and content-delivery pipeline based on structured-content best practices.
- The Content Engineer participates in development and refinement of content strategies to support products, services and content collections.
- The Content Engineer participates in design of metadata applications and works closely with ontological personnel who semantically enrich content with metadata and controlled vocabularies.
- The Content Engineer interacts with digital production and IT teams to represent content structure, content formats within content repositories, and conversion and transformation of content directed to digital and print targets.
- Content Management System.
- Demonstrable experience contributing to commercial-ready content aligned to standards-compliant HTML or XML.
- Proven technical acumen and experience with componentized content modeling, structured authoring tools, and componentized content management systems, and familiarity with semantic-services, cloud-services and API technology.
- Experience providing structural content solutions for diverse content formats, including but not limited to text, video, audio, images, algorithms.
- Experience with end-to-end publishing workflows and associated systems spanning authoring, content management, content delivery, and end-user content consumption.
- Experience with evidence-based health and wellness content targeting segmented audiences (e.g., consumer, patient, professional).
- Experience with change management.
- Experience with multi-lingual content operations.
- Experience with conversational artificial intelligence (AI) agents and applications.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English, information architecture or related field. Minimum five (5) years of professional experience in a high-profile role overseeing content structure within a large-scale and complex digital and print publishing operation.
- Or Master's degree in related field. Experience transitioning content creation and publishing operations to a defined structured-authoring standard (e.g., DITA).
- Knowledge of AEM Guides Componentized Content Management Systems and knowledge of AEM and DITA XML is required.
- Must be able to translate and communicate clearly business requirements and technical requirements and be able to align a service provider to platform architectural and workflow patterns.
- Background in agile methodology is preferred.
- Expected to become a subject matter expert
- Quickly understand the capabilities and value of the Solutions Architecture.
- Create constructive working relationship with stakeholders.
- Validate product development.
- Champion an agile development methodology to ensure the product development moves quickly and the team is functioning efficiently.
- Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.