Cloud Programmer Analyst
We are looking for a Cloud Programmer Analyst for a 6-month remote contract.
- You will play a critical role in architecting & developing cloud solutions that employ the latest machine learning and AI technologies.
- Successful candidates will have excellent analysis, communication, and collaboration skills along with demonstrated ability to perform software operations in a Linux cluster.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across clinic.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals.
- Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple clinic sites.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to clinic departments and vendors to adequately support the division’s computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the clinic practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified before start) from an accredited institution.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 2+ years of demonstrable DevOps experience.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux system administration.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Azure DevOps, GitHub or GitLab.
- Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Experience with a broad range of technologies that span the stack.
- Terraform, Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Actively participates in all Agile meetings.
- Azure DevOps.
- Microsoft Teams.
- Scrum Master.
- Experience building and deploying highly scalable systems, algorithms, and tools on platforms to support machine learning and deep learning solutions.
- Healthcare imaging.
- PACS experience.
- DICOM standards.
- FHIR, HL7 standards.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.