Cloud Data Engineer
We are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer for a 6-month remote contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Design and maintain data pipelines and services using best practice for ETL/ELT, data management and data governance.
- Analyze raw data sources and data transformation requirements.
- Perform data modeling against large datasets for peak requirements.
- Identify, design and implement process improvement solutions that automate manual processes and leverage standard frameworks and methodologies.
- Understand and incorporate data quality principals that ensure optimal performance, impact and user experience.
- Create and document functional and technical specifications.
Perform ongoing research to explore new features, versions and related technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance our offerings.
- Cloud Data Engineer for Google Cloud Project.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; OR equivalent 3+ years of experience. 3+ years of hands-on experience programming in SQL. 2+ years of experience building and maintaining automated data pipelines and data assets using batch and/or streaming processes.
- GCP, ENGINEER, SQL
- DATA SETS, PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS, USER EXPERIENCE, DATA GOVERNANCE, DATA MANAGEMENT, DATA SOURCES, DATA TRANSFORMATION, DATABASE, ETL, GOVERNANCE, MAINTAIN DATA preferred
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.