Channel Sales Team Member
We are looking for a Channel Sales Team Member for a permanent opportunity in the Bellevue, WA area.
- Hybrid work environment starting 3 days remote, 2 days onsite through September. At that time, it will be re-assessed and possibly re-adjusted.
- This exciting opportunity focuses on engaging with resellers to build significant business activity around implementing clients technology in their customers IT environments.
- As our Channel Sales Team Member, you’ll identify potential new partners, show them the value of working with us, and enable them to sell storage and networking solutions.
- In this role, you will:
- Ensure partner expectations are being met (or exceeded!).
- Proactively help partners hit their sales goals/milestones.
- Give demos, virtual presentations, in-person presentations to potential partners.
- Create demand using tools like marketing collateral, campaigns, webinars, events.
- Communicate regularly with partners and company stakeholders.
- Travel to customer and partner sites as needed.
- Ensure partners are following agreed-upon guidelines.
- Work with internal stakeholders (Support, Marketing, Accounting, Operations, etc.) to ensure partners have everything they need to successfully resell.
- 3 years of relevant experience in consulting and or channel sales.
- Experience working with data storage or networking is a plus.
- Proven record of achieving in sales roles.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, technical and complex buying environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS is preferred. AA/AS minimum required.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.