We are looking for a Cadence Analyst for a two (2) month remote contract role in New York.
- Montefiore IT is a professional services organization with a matrix reporting structure. Associate’s roles may differ depending on the project; however, their position and title remains the same.
- Installs new applications, upgrades existing applications and provides go-live and rollout support.
- Supports users on new applications, modules and functionality.
- Evaluates operational workflows and create system specifications from user requirements.
- Installs new applications, new components, and upgrade existing applications.
- Configures application settings.
- Provides go-live and rollout support. Support users on new applications, modules, and functionality.
- Provides application troubleshooting support for the application(s).
- Resolves the issue, forward it to the correct group for remediation, or elevate it to the vendor if required.
- Assists with determining how a new system, upgrade, or new component can best meet the needs of the users.
- Analyzes business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Evaluates the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Creates system specifications from user requirements.
- Creates test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modification.
- Documents all outcomes of testing.
- Designs database queries and creates reports utilizing a report-writing tool.
- Monitors application issues and evaluate issues as they arise.
- Writes and maintains accurate and current documentation regarding application(s) supported by the team.
- Participates in the maintenance of training materials and disseminate materials to users.
- Provides timely, effective, and professional customer support on a 24/7 rotating basis.
- Works with the help desk and supports personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them.
- Triages network, hardware, or workstation issues as required.
- Analyzes necessary application modifications and works with the appropriate Montefiore IT associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Acts as a liaison to the vendor for Montefiore IT or the client.
- Contacts vendor to report escalations and obtains assistance with solving issues.
- Assists with the coordination of vendor activities including hardware or software installation.
- Cadence Certification, Required.
- Appointment Conversion, MyChart, Preferred.
- Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support; Application testing.
- Related clinical or business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.