C# .Net Programmer Analyst
We are looking for a C# .Net Programmer Analyst for a 9+ month remote contract opportunity.
- The Administrative, Research, and Education Applications (AREA) Division is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the ERP Ancillary Systems Unit as an IT Analyst/Programmer.
- This unit supports both vended and custom developed applications for Human Resources, Supply Chain, and Finance customers.
- This position would be assigned to the Supply Chain/Finance team, supporting applications used across a wide variety of functions such as warehouse management, package tracking, surgical supply inventory management, and various ancillary financial business needs.
- The ideal candidate will have technical experience with .NET programming and relational databases such as MS SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Knowledge or experience using Azure DevOps (ADO) and ServiceNow is desirable.
- Preferred candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong aptitude for collaboration and teamwork.
- Will not sponsor visas for this position.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across Clinic.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals.
- Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple Clinic sites.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to departments and vendors to adequately support the division’s computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the Group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- .Net, SQL Server, C# required.
- Azure DevOps (ADO), ServiceNow preferred.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and able to work directly as a W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.