Business Analyst / QA
We are looking for a Business Analyst / QA for a 3+ month remote contract opportunity.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements. Analyzes business processes and workflows, identifies stakeholders and meets with users to identify needs and system requests.
- Business Analysis – Analyze complex business problems and specify the functionality of solutions; Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements; Determine and communicate issues/risks; Provide Project Management support across all phases of SDLC.
- Client Management – Work directly with clients to assess business needs, provide relevant solutions and communicate information effectively.
- Quality Assurance – Determine testing methodology; Develop detailed test plans; Coordinate user acceptance testing; Execute functional, regression, load testing etc.
- Data Analysis – Conduct data analysis and troubleshooting at the database level.
- Documentation – Prepare detailed requirements specifications, process flow and other required documents.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Client Management, QA, functional, regression, load testing, Data Analysis, prepare detailed requirement specs, process flow & other documents required.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.