Base24 EPS Migration Consultant
We are looking for a Base24 EPS Migration Consultant for a seven (7) month remote contract role in Florida.
- Experienced resource with ACI's BASE24-EPS applications is needed to provide subject matter expertise to Publix's BASE24-EPS team.
- Lead and contribute to planning and development activities in support of the BASE24-EPS migration effort.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience working in a HP Non-stop / Tandem environment.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience development with TACL, C++.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience gathering requirements/documentation.
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related analytical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with ACI BASE24-EPS, Required.
- Experience working with sensitive data in an audited environment, Required.
- Ability to work well with others and to be a team member.
- Ability to coach and train other support associates.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to go W2.
- Experience working in an EFT environment.
- Knowledge of message-based testing tools such as Versa Test.
- Experience with GoldenGate and replication.
- Experience with SecurDPS and tokenization.
- Experience with XYGATE Merged Audit.
- Experience leading projects and providing guidance to other technical associates.
- Experience configuring a software package to meet functional requirements and specifications from the users.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.