Base 24 Software Engineer
We are looking for a Base24 Software Engineer for a permanent remote opportunity in Florida.
- The most suitable hire for this position will be a technical candidate with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, and writing skills, and one who can communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors and business unit customers.
- Coding and testing of moderately complex in-house and externally developed payments applications.
- Performing problem determination and resolution for complex problems.
- Analyzing root cause by researching current application logs, then designing and testing a solution.
- Creating, debugging, documenting, and configuring packages.
- Maintaining system components and user and technical documentation for new and existing programs based on provided programming specifications.
- HP/Tandem Nonstop experience required.
- BASE24 experience required.
- TAL / TACL experience required.
- PCI (payment card industry) experience preferred.
- Goldengate preferred.
- Scrum / Agile experience preferred.
- CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN FL, GA, AL, TN, SC, NC or VA.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.