Automation Test Developer
We are looking for an Automation Test Developer for a 6-month remote contract opportunity.
- Leads the development of risk-based testing and advances the quality of the technology team.
- Coaches and advises technical and testing staff on best practices, tools and consistent processes.
- Leads the design and development of testing approaches, automation strategy, and capability improvement.
- Leads troubleshooting efforts and provides solutions to complex software validation problems
- Knowledge: Must have proven knowledge in computer programming language.
- Must have a thorough understanding in systems and data processing policies, practices and procedures.
- Must have a thorough understanding in systems analysis and design techniques.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
- Understanding of project management concepts and techniques required.
- Skills/Competencies: Must have the ability to analyze complex applications and systems.
- Must be able to program complex systems requiring minimal interfaces.
- Must possess problem-solving skills to determine the programming effects on existing systems.
- Must have strong decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
- Must have written and oral communication skills to prepare and communicate programming plans and procedures as well as to interact with all levels within the company.
- Education: Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is preferred.
- Experience: Six years of experience in programming and systems analysis.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.