API Programmer Analyst
We are looking for API Programmer Analyst for a 4-month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across Clinic.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals.
- Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple Clinic sites.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to departments and vendors to adequately support the division's computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the Group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Provide Apigee technical support and expertise required to test below objectives:
- Enable basic call pattern for intranet access to physical services running in MCC sandbox or test environment.
- Enable basic call pattern for internally hosted (intranet) apps to access physical services running on the intranet (via virtual endpoints published to Apigee).
- Enable basic call pattern for externally hosted (internet) apps to access physical services running on the intranet (via virtual endpoints published to Apigee).
- Ensure that all security models used by APIs deployed in the legacy API Management environment have a counterpart or migration path defined in Apigee.
- Ensure that MCC CI/CD pipeline covers lifecycle management needs for enterprise use cases (e.g. covering APIs deployed in the legacy API Management environment).
- Ensure that the prioritized API (FHIR and CDANS) endpoints have been migrated to Apigee and accessible by internal apps and viewers.
- API (Apigee)
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience or Associate’s Degree and 7 years’ experience.
- No third party candidates considered for this opportunity.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.