Sr. API / Azure Software Developer
We are looking to fill multiple Sr. API / Azure Software Developer roles for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- Work closely with business owners and stake holders and participate in the Agile process. Be able to take a user story and implement the desired functionality within the product.
- Ability to architect, develop, and implement APIs and web applications with minimal guidance using Agile methodologies.
- Perform quality review of the APIs developed and as needed provide feedback to junior team members.
- Ability to setup and manage the deployment and maintenance of team’s Azure resources (Web Application Services, Function Apps, Cosmos DB, etc...).
- Proven skill in implementing APIs that are consumed by web applications and mobile native applications.
- Experience architecting, developing, and deploying back-end databases.
- Experience in integrating third party systems with disparate single sign-on systems.
- Candidate needs to be local to DFW Metroplex.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (dev.azure.com or some other enterprise source control / CI-CD process).
- Experience with Azure cloud platform.
- Experience with the creation or support/maintenance of Azure PAS (Platform as a Service) environments.
- Exposure to Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), or Computer Vision.
- Healthcare or EHR knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4 or more years of experience with API Development (Microsoft stack restful API preferred).
- 4 or more years of experience with databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) and application development in at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., C# or VB.NET, VB scripting, Python). .NET experience highly preferred.
- Additional Requirements for the Senior Role-
- 7 or more years of experience with API Development (Microsoft stack restful API preferred)
- 7 or more years of experience with databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) and application development in at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., C# or VB.NET, VB scripting, Python). .NET experience highly preferred.
- NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FOR THESE ROLES.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.