Epic Ambulatory / MyChart Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Ambulatory / MyChart Certified Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the New York, NY area.
- The Senior Analyst routinely performs expert analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software; is responsible for guiding the development and documentation of the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
- He/she conducts regular day-to-day communication, reviews the software, demonstrates a
strategic understanding of business operations, and works with Epic, the Project Team(s), client
- Business Representatives/Subject Matter Experts, and end-users to tailor the system to fit the
- The Senior MyChart/Ambulatory Analyst builds and maintains strategic and tactical relationships with stakeholders and uses critical thinking skills to provide systems solutions to meet business needs.
- She/he manages his or her own time to accomplish tasks with minimal oversight and serves as a mentor to others on the team.
- The Senior Analyst conducts project management activities as required by the project, oversees applications sub-workstreams or projects, and executes projects and deliverables with minimal oversight.
- The senior MyChart analyst must also be able to provide excellent customer service to both our clinical and patient communities.
- Develop relationships, trust, and credibility to successfully manage multiple demands; maintain daily communications with Epic users.
- Coordinate and communicate with key physicians, physician office management, and other
Subject Matter Experts.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and other users of MyChart.
- Lead, facilitate, and participate in user meetings, in-services and internal team meetings;
- Provide subject-matter-expert knowledge transfer to colleagues.
- Review software, analyze business operations and collaborate with colleagues, HSS Business
- Representatives/Subject Matter Experts and end-users to ensure systems are suitable for the
organization’s and physician’s practice needs.
- Routinely perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details and other
build, design and configuration issues associated with Epic use.
- Assume responsibility for developing and documenting internal procedures used in conjunction
with Epic applications; play an integral role in supporting the HSS MD Adoption and Engagement Strategy.
- Participate in project management activities for the team; conduct key project management.
tasks including, but not limited to, updating workplans and status reports.
- Work with the Application Manager/Director in the assessment of projects for scoping and
- Oversee application sub-workstreams and key projects.
- Communicate effectively across all impacted teams associated with task assignments.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and across teams to achieve the completion of tasks.
- Collaborate effectively with Epic personnel using Sherlock or other appropriate tools.
- Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes.
- Perform application training functions, as assigned.
- Prioritize and implement system change requests; coordinate software updates and changes.
with end-users• Thoroughly review and test each new release and enhancement; perform system configuration and database setup according to practice/software requirements.
- Ensure test scripts are created, reviewed and updated to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
- Provide on-site support during go-live and system upgrade scenarios; provide on-call support
on a rotating basis.
- Assist with all Quality Assurance processes including change management and testing efforts;
participate in disaster recovery measures.
- Remain current on Epic technologies and obtain certification in Epic applications as warranted.
- Provide onboarding, mentoring and support for team.
- Research best practice and implement leading practice standards.
- Challenge existing ideas and develop and champion new ones that add value to the organization.
- This position requires the flexibility to work an expanded work schedule, including early
mornings, nights & weekends during major implementation and support efforts. Includes Ambulatory on-call rotation.
- EpicCare Ambulatory Certification
- Demonstrated Experience with MyChart build/configurations including:
- MyChart system definitions
- Results Release
- In Basket
- Build experience with Flowsheets, Navigators, Workflow Engine Rules, and other ambulatory tools.
- Very good oral, written communication and follow-up skills.
- Very good interpersonal relationship skills; positive and enthusiastic contributor to the team.
- Excellent desktop tool usage including Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver.
- Considerable process and workflow design experience.
- Strong project management skills (ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts,
- maintain issues list, manage project plan).
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience or 5 years of combined IT and clinical or operational experience.
- Participation in at least one full implementation lifecycle.
- Requires BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of related Epic application experience.
- MyChart certification preferred.
- Experience building and testing CER rules and properties preferred.
- Experience building synopsis and other provider-facing tools to make patient submitted data visible and actionable preferred.
- Experience with FDI integration records preferred.
- Experience with Epic imports/exports preferred.
- Experience with HTML and XML preferred.
- Experience building reporting workbench reports preferred.
- Experience with custom MyChart applications preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of facility structure and associated implications and strategies preferred.
- Project Management Professional, or like experience preferred.
- Advanced degree or clinical certification preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.