ADA Coding Software Developer
We are looking for an ADA coding Software Developer for a 6- month contract opportunity in the Oklahoma City, OK area.
- The software development will be focused on mission subsystems functions (e.g., mission computing system, radar, IFF, ESM, Comm and Data Links).
- Review, development and finalization of software code and unit test and software test procedures.
- Conducting software unit test and supporting software test dry runs.
- Completing software development stories, writing problem reports, updating and validating problem report, and software test reports as needed.
- Providing status for software code and unit test accomplishment and weekly development of program metrics.
- Very experienced and comfortable coding in Ada and shall have experience coding DLI (Datalink, Link 16, etc.) MIDS/JTRS experience would be helpful.
- Security Clearance.
- Coding in Ada and shall have experience coding DLI (Datalink, Link 16, etc.).
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.