Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer for a six (6) month remote contract to hire role in Washington State.
- Looking for a Senior Software Quality and Test Engineer to work hand in hand with the development teams to ensure the requirements are met, problem set is understood, and desired outcome is achieved.
- Someone who can design and create the test suite of manual and automated tests for the Collinear group and its clients.
- Five (5) plus years of progressive experience developing automated tests, tools, and/or production software.
- Experience executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Experience in a variety of cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and Tanzu/PCF.
- Experience with build and deployment automation in a microservice architecture, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in release management and creation of supporting documentation.
- Required technologies:
- Selenium Web Driver.
- Cucumber JS.
- Java, Python, or Typescript.
- JIRA Test Management.
- Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the US and able to go W2.
- Background in Aerospace or experience developing in regulated environment.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.