Full Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer for a six (6) month remote contract-to-hire role in Washington State.
- Looking for a Software Engineer who leverages architecture and design patterns to solve complex problems.
- Write software and deliver browser-based experiences that are easy to understand and improve the security of our clients.
- Five (5) plus years modern web development frameworks like the following: .Net Core, Django, or Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with MySQL, GraphQL, and Graph databases like Neo4j.
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms in general, Cucumber specifically.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Familiarity with PCF/Tanzu.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience using Git.
- Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the US and able to go W2.
- Background in Aerospace or experience developing in regulated environment.
- Some experience in a DevOps role provisioning infrastructure and setting up CI/CD pipelines.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.