Epic Core Clinical Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Core Clinical Analyst for a full-time permanent role onsite in Las Vegas, NV.
- Responsible for analyzing workflows and understanding policies, procedures and constraints in any of the following core clinical areas including but not limited to: inpatient, ambulatory, ancillary supported by the EPIC application.
- Performs in depth and precise investigation and documentation of clinical operational specifications and application functionality.
- Participates in the application build, test, and support.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Clinical workflows to achieve strategic outcomes for the implementation; healthcare information systems; processes and workflows in clinical settings in any of the following areas: inpatient, ambulatory, ancillary applications, combined with advanced computer skills; principles and practices of public administration; administrative principles and practices, including goal setting and program development, implementation and evaluation; operational principles and concepts related to the department or functional area to which assigned; principles and practices of change management; project management and analytical techniques; applicable laws, codes and regulations; standard office practices and procedures; records management principles and practices; computer applications related to the work; techniques and procedures for administrative and business applications; operating principles and characteristics of various computers and associated computer hardware; correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation; department and hospital safety practice and procedures; patient rights; age specific patient care practices; infection control policies and practices; handling, storage, use and disposal of hazardous materials; department and hospital emergency response policies and procedures.
- Understanding and explaining complex technical concepts in terms understandable to end users; exercising discretion and independent judgment on workflow design, problem solving and other projects that support business needs; developing and implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards; change management techniques and practices; staff development, training and education; independently performing professional analytical and programmatic work in the areas(s) to which assigned; conducting quantitative analyses; analyzing systems and problems and developing new or modified programs to meet department needs; troubleshooting hardware and software; instructing department staff in the operation of EHR computer applications, including explaining system concepts to non-technical users; using initiative and independent judgment with general policy guidelines; using computers and related software applications; communicating with a wide variety of people from diverse socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds; establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all personnel contacted in the course of duties; efficient, effective and safe use of equipment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Mobility to work in a typical office setting and use standard office equipment, stamina to remain standing for long periods of time, vision to read printed materials and a VDT screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Strength and agility to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or an eligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this classification.
- Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
- We do not offer remote work opportunities. All candidates must live in Clark County, NV, or be willing to relocate. Additionally, as part of any offer, we will consider offering a sign-on bonus to assist with relocation or closing the offer.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.