We are looking for a Data Engineer for a remote six (6) month contract role.
Our Client is looking to build an advanced targeting viewership analytics capability in-house using some of the data providers in the market like Nielsen and others.
- The project is to build a central data repository that combines all these different data sets.
- The solution will be able to provide similar metrics using any type of vendor as a source.
- The goal is to provide the ad sales team a platform to answer similar questions using different data sources.
- Experience in the ad sales space for a large media and entertainment company.
- Experience with Data Warehousing using Snowflake.
- Very Strong SQL skills.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with PySpark.
- Experience with Airflow for orchestration.
- Experience working in the AWS cloud environment.
- Experience with ComScore or Nielsen datasets a big plus.
- Candidates must be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.