EpicCare Ambulatory or Healthy Planet Certified Application Analyst
We have an opportunity for an EpicCare Ambulatory or Healthy Planet Certified Application Analyst for 1+ months in a remote contract role in New York.
- Extensive experience with Clinical Quality Measures (NCQA, HEDIS, CMS).
- Specifically experience building Epic released eCQMs, dashboards and reports which support the MIPS, PCMH, UDS programs.
- Ability to interpret measure specifications and value sets.
- Must have experience building eCQMs using Epic's terminology mapping eCQM framework.
- Ability to identify and coordinate with appropriate SMEs to ensure accurate updates of missing standard code mapping to support eCQM framework.
- Evaluates workflows to identify gaps in capturing denominators, numerators, and exclusions. Ability to interpret regulatory requirements for Healthcare IT specifications.
- Strong project management and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating with clients across all levels of leadership.
- Ability to work independently and with others. Role will be expected to communicate with team members responsible for specialty workflows to understand how documentation is captured current state.
- Works with team to identify ways to improve workflow and work with team to implement workflow improvements and improved documentation.
- Ability to self-manage efforts with multiple moving pieces.
- Experience producing creative solutions to difficult problems and planning tasks to support efficient, high-quality implementation of solution.
- Three (3) or more years with EpicCare Ambulatory or Healthy Planet Certification.
- Three (3) or more years with Workflow Analysis.
- Two (2) or more years with Epic Quality Reporting.
- Promoting Interoperability.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
- Two (2) or more years using Reporting Workbench.
- Two (2) or more years with Terminology-based CQM build.
- Two (2) or more years using Visio.
- Two (2) or more years using Radar Epic Dashboard.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.