Digital Product Manager
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager for a remote six (6) month contract role in Minnesota.
- Responsible for the strategic direction, planning, execution, monitoring, and delivery of profitable/high value products and services as well as ensuring that the product supports Mayo Clinic's overall strategy and goals.
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle beginning with the product strategy, and moving through product planning, execution and monitoring to ensure revenue growth, profit/loss, value proposition, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Will manage complex products/services where there may be significant investment in infrastructure made or planned.
- Lead cross-functional teams that include multidisciplinary staff responsible for development and implementation of those complex products and services. Identification and leverage of market relevant product differentiation.
- Responsibilities involve qualitative and quantitative research analysis and documentation, business and functional planning, management of product requirements and scope.
- Proactively plans contingencies to lessen the impact of issues and risks, collaborate with internal or external subject matter experts to recommend solutions, demonstrate ability to effectively facilitate negotiation and manage conflict among key stakeholders and project team members at department or enterprise level.
- Bachelor's Degree and eight (8) or more years’ experience in product development or product management, or, Bachelor’s Degree and six (6) years’ experience working as a Product Manager with responsibility for multiple complex products, or, Master’s Degree and four (4) or more years’ experience in product management or development is required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with collaborative management approach; results oriented with proven ability to work on a diverse range of activities and projects simultaneously; sound business judgment; experience navigating an organization to manage products; ability to present work and influence senior level management; proven capability to proactively and urgently address problems and escalate business issues where needed; demonstrated ability to plan and manage products/business strategically and tactically.
- Exceptional attention to detail; efficient and highly productive; strong organizational skills with experience meeting strict deadlines with an ability to juggle and prioritize multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; self-starter yet team-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Successful relationship management skills involving multidisciplinary teams.
- The incumbent must be able to work effectively in a consensus-style operation that expects and promotes teamwork while also having the ability to work individually.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Must possess the ability to inspire trust, confidence, and communicate effectively with internal and external audiences.
- The ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality is essential.
- Employee will be fully remote but expected to work Mayo Clinic work hours on Central Standard Time (CST), with some flexibility.
- Looking for Agile Product Owner Certification - will be working on digital product management and be responsible for the Mayo App and the Intranet.
- Crisp communication skills since they will be working on the employee platforms.
- Other Required Skills include:
- Product management.
- Leadership skills.
- Digital strategy.
- Strategic direction.
- Product development.
- Business requirements gathering.
- Product planning.
- Relationship management.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.