Scrum Master – Azure DevOps
We are looking for a Scrum Master – Azure DevOps for a 12+month remote contract opportunity.
- The ScrumMaster is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings.
- They increase team efficiency, motivate the team, and advocate for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness.
- The ScrumMaster should also have experience in a Scrum Master role for at least two years on a team that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory is required.
- The ScrumMaster does the following: Guiding scrum teams on scrum practices and values to implement successfully implement critical projects.
- Ability to manage budgets, creates, and gives presentations to appropriate committees.
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the teams and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments and blockers or guiding the team to remove impediments and blockers.
- Escalating to management when appropriate.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and solved.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, managing dependencies, and radiating information transparently.
- Including communicating project status and budget.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on creating the product backlog and ongoing backlog refinement.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years’ experience in Project Management and business-related activities or Master's degree with 7 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Active (unexpired)Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
- Scrum & Azure DevOps.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and able to work directly as a W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.