Agile Coach / Scrum Master
We are looking for an Agile Coach / Scrum Master for a 12- month contract opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- Our goal is to use technology to improve healthcare outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for developing technology solutions that enable patients to connect to hospital staff and healthcare providers to manage scheduling, payment, pre and post-care communication, and remote health resources such as physician messaging and video visits.
- The client Digital Factory relies upon skilled leaders and technologists organized into product teams that deliver modern EHR, QA, mobile, web, and telephony systems to achieve our goal. Agilists, who have a servant-leader mindset, assist technical and non-technical team members in maximizing productivity, professional growth, and outcome transparency.
- Different product teams require different Agile-leader skills depending on their team mission.
- Some teams use Kanban, while others use Scrum.
- We expect that all our Agilists be comfortable with both. Additionally, Agilists & Scrum Masters should be comfortable serving multiple teams simultaneously because of the speed in which our team count grows.
- Responsibilities of Agilists & Scrum Masters in the BSW Digital Factory include serving as:
- Agile process advocates, coaches, & parliamentarians.
- Frontline obstacle removers.
- Ceremony facilitators.
- Monitors of teams' leading (input) and lagging (output) performance indicators.
- Champions for the growth of & adherence to team norms.
- New team member onboarding guides.
- In this role, we look for our next co-workers to demonstrate the humility of servant leadership and the confidence to "lead up" to educate our senior leadership team members.
- Previous team leadership experience.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Agile coach.
- Advanced Agile certification, e.g., A-CSM, CSP-SM, PSM-II, PSM-III, PMI-ACP, SASM.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.