UI Designer / Developer
We are looking for two UI Designer / Developers for a 12- month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- The UI Designer/Developer is responsible for translating product requirements into system and/or product user interfaces using user-centered design and development methods.
- Seeking one (1) talented resource with very strong user interface design skills to develop web-based applications supporting clinical knowledge management and knowledge delivery solutions for end client.
- Seeking one (1) resource with very strong front-end coding (development) skills also supporting web-based applications.
- Excellent problem-solving ability coupled with ability to supply technically viable alternatives.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions using strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills involving multidisciplinary teams.
- Organized self-starter that is highly productive, has a strong work ethic, is detail-oriented, is methodical and has a "Can do" attitude.
- Portfolio that represents a proven record of bringing products to market or enterprise and includes examples of completed user interfaces, wire frames, interface specifications, and visual designs.
- Expert understanding of relevant standards and guidelines: accessibility, usability, and W3C DOM; Database programming for the web.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Interaction Design or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in user interface design for large-scale Web-sites.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.