TFS Analyst / Programmer
We are looking for a TFS Analyst / Programmer for a 5 month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Advanced knowledge in TFS Build and deploy automation.
- Candidate should have proven abilities to leverage their existing skills toward process and system automation.
- A strong background in using multiple operating systems (Windows, Red Hat) and experience supporting multiple web technologies (IIS, Tomcat, WebSphere) are preferred.
- The Analyst / Programmer contributes to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and / or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across sites.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and / or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple sites.
- The Analyst / Programmer produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Applies effective system design principles and software development methodologies.
- Possesses a high level of project and deliverable consistency through demonstrated repeatable and reliable performance.
- Experience building TFS extensions.
- Must have ability to take initiative and proactive on starting tasks and assignments and have had exposure to managing both custom developed and vendor-supplied applications.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.