Systems Administrator with QlickView and Business Objects
We are looking for a Systems Administrator with QlikView and Business Objects experience for a 3+ month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Configure application settings.
- Provide go-live and rollout support on various projects for Qlikview and BO related tasks and components.
- Support users on applications, modules, and functionality.
- Provide application troubleshooting support for Qlikview and BO.
- Resolve security and access related issues.
- Comply with the patching schedules, maintenance schedules and downtime activities.
- Remain on top of user communication and service delivery.
- Resolve the issue, forward it to the correct group for remediation, or elevate it to the vendor if required.
- Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Create test plans and test version upgrades, and any system modification.
- Document all outcomes of testing.
- Design database queries and create reports utilizing a report-writing tool.
- Monitor application issues and evaluate issues as they arise.
- Write and maintain accurate and current documentation regarding application(s) supported by the team.
- Participate in the maintenance of training materials and disseminate materials to users.
- Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support on a 24x7 rotating basis.
- Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them.
- Triage network, hardware, or workstation issues as required.
- Analyze necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate IT associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Act as a liaison to the vendor for Montefiore IT or the client.
- Contact vendor to report escalations and obtain assistance with solving issues.
- Assist with the coordination of vendor activities including hardware or software installation.
- Montefiore IT is a professional services organization with a matrix reporting structure.
- Associate’s roles may differ depending on the project, however, their position and title remains the same.
- Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support; Application testing; Related clinical or business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.