Sr. Voice / Video Engineer
We are looking for a Sr. Voice / Video Engineer for a 5-month contract opportunity in the Tempe, AZ area.
- To provide exceptional technical and/or analytic support in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems of moderate to highly complex business communication systems.
- Self-directed, making major contributions to teams, and contributes significantly to client satisfaction.
- Takes responsibility for project deliverable.
- Interfaces directly with project teams that include resources both inside & outside the company, recognizes business opportunities and helps to develop them.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert within areas of expertise, and/or is certified in one or more technology areas.
- Capable of diagnosing and evaluating complex issues.
- Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by management.
- Provide solutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
- The person needs an ability to share and communicate ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear concise language at the level appropriate for each group.
- The Sr. Voice/Video Engineer is the person who organizes the development effort of a systems solution.
- Sr. Voice/Video Engineer has lead multiple projects through the Software Development Life Cycle and has performed in a variety of different roles in the life cycle.
- The Sr. Voice/Video Engineer is an expert in many categories.
- They should have hands-on experience across several disciplines.
- They have a broad understanding of a variety of hardware platforms including Polycom Video infrastructure and endpoints, Skype for business audio and video conferencing and calling, Office365, Avaya VoIP and Contact Center platforms, and Cisco routing and switching.
- Deep understanding and experience with Polycom Video Conferencing infrastructure and endpoints including RMX, DMA, Content Connect and Skype for Business integration
- Experience with Polycom/Skype for Business integration, architecture, and design.
- Deep knowledge and experience with design, architecture & implementation of Avaya Contact Center
- product sets and associated technologies.
- Experience and working knowledge of Avaya CC as it integrates with SaleForce.com or other CRM solutions including technology design and implementation.
- Architectural knowledge of Avaya product sets in CC space.
- Has a proven background of facilitating meetings / activities and achieving mutually agreed outcomes.
- Open with sharing knowledge and experience with peers.
- Proven ability to work in collaborative team environment
- Exercise of judgment beyond standard practice in relation to development & validation of complex designs.
- Ability to evaluate fine detail as well as bigger picture risks in relation to proposed designs & architectures.
- At least 3 years’ experience in design and implementation of Polycom Video Conferencing infrastructure.
- At least 3 years’ experience in design and implementation of Skype for business, Microsoft OCS/Lync voice/video infrastructure.
- At least 3 years’ experience in use of Avaya Voice and data products in designing, developing and delivering CC & IVR solutions.
- At least 3 years’ experience in use of Avaya telephony switch and routing equipment, in designing, developing and delivering telephony solutions.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Working knowledge of Cisco networking operations.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.