Sr. Optimization Strategist
We are looking for a Sr. Optimization Strategist for a 6+ month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- The Sr. Optimization Strategist owns the optimization activities for one or more websites focusing on funnel optimization, landing page performance, using knowledge of user behavior and optimization best practices.
- This role will develop robust personalization and behavioral targeting strategies and champion optimization strategies.
- The Sr. Optimization Strategist will develop and execute optimization plans for A/B, multivariate, multi page, voice or other types of tests.
- The role may oversee the work of A/B Testing specialists and analytics analysts assigned to testing activities.
- The Sr. Optimization Strategist will optimize the customer journey on client websites, mobile apps and landing pages to increase conversion rates.
- The position will optimize visitor paths designed to measure and increase conversions, create test road maps that include defining hypothesis, documenting test goals, identifying elements being tested, and creating test timing estimations and reporting.
- The Sr. Optimization Strategist will partner with internal and external partners to conduct surveys, usability tests, and monitor conversion rates by key personas and demographics.
- This role will stay up-to-date on any new optimization tools, applications and industry research and will effectively communicate optimization results and findings to leadership, committees, and teams.
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, Statistics or other degree.
- 5+ years of optimization, digital marketing, conversion rate optimization, digital/web analytics experience with a demonstrated track record of improving conversion rates.
- Experience with behavior and segment-based targeting methodologies.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Analytics, Maximyzer, Optimizely and heat-mapping tools. Experience with behavior and segment-based targeting methodologies.
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics 360.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to own/manage complex analyses end to end. Understanding digital web and mobile app channels.
- Experience with debugging tools and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Experience working with CMS environments such as Sitecore and WordPress.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills to effectively deliver presentations as well as communicate clearly and concisely in writing.
- Must exhibit strong leadership and project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience presenting to leadership audiences.
- CRO certification a plus.
- Prefer candidates who have in-depth experience with testing and reporting tools and delivering business intelligence solutions.
- Experience with TMS technologies (Ensighten, Tealium, Google Tag Manager, a plus).
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.