Sr. HL7 Analyst / Programmer
We are looking for a Sr. HL7 Analyst / Programmer for a 12-month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across client site.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals.
- Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple client sites.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to client’s departments and vendors to adequately support the division’s computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the client’s practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- The Clinical Integration Services unit, within the clients Cloud Platform Services Division, has an opening for a skilled and motivated contract position to join our team in supporting the clients Cloud Platform in collaboration with Google.
- This individual will play a key role in design, development, implementation and maintenance of web services and APIs.
- Experience working with Big Data and HL7 FHIR are preferred.
- The candidate will assist in developing strategy and roadmap for Interoperability capability including: FHIR, GraphQL (capabilities around Analytics in the box, Bulk Data), Partner to Partner Exchange including CARIN & TEFCA
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience; Or, associate degree and 7 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience.
- HL7V2, Web Services, API, & FHIR.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.